La version 1.4.1 du plugin pour GLPI 0.80 est désormais disponible !
Pour télécharger le plugin : https://forge.indepnet.net/projects/manufacturersimports/files
Plugin version 1.4.1 for GLPI 0.80 is now available !
To download the plugin : https://forge.indepnet.net/projects/manufacturersimports/files
La version 2.1.0 est disponible en version stable au téléchargement.
Cette version est compatible uniquement avec GLPI 0.80.x
Version 2.1.0 is now stable and available for download
This version is compatible with GLPI 0.80.x
This new release is compatible with GLPI 0.80.
The main features are:
- new itemtype creation
- now compatible with GLPI 0.80 framework
- integration in inventory, helpdesk and reservation
- entity / subentity management
- network ports management
- possibility to add custom fields for each objects
- file injection plugin integration
- order management plugin integration
- item's uninstallation plugin integration
Some small features of the 1.x are not yet available and may be added later:
- linking objects together
- direct connections & global/unitary management for objects
- inventory number generation plugin integration (as it's not yet available for GLPI 0.80)
Due to the whole GLPI framework rewrite between 0.72 an 0.78, we're unable to perform automatic migration. Changes to be done are listed here
The plugin's documentation is available here
This RC2 includes a file missing in RC1.
To download it : https://forge.indepnet.net/attachments/download/973/glpi-genericobject-2.0RC2.tar.gz
PDF version 0.80.3 compatible with GLPI version 0.80.3 is released.
Note: due to the rewrite of GLPI internal framework, there's no way to automatically migrate data from old 1.x versions to 2.x.
if you're interested, please read the documentation available on the wiki, and report bugs on the forum.
Also available in: Atom