Export PDF en UTF8
|Category:||Export / Import|
TODO : Delete unifont ?
une piste :
Seems like I found one:
TCPDF is an Open Source PHP class for generating PDF files on-the-fly without requiring external extensions.
TCPDF is an extension and improvement of the FPDF class by Olivier Plathey (http://www.fpdf.org).
- supports all ISO page formats;
- supports UTF-8 Unicode;
- includes methods to publish some xhtml code, supporting the following elements: h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, b, u, i, a, img, p, br, strong, em, font, blockquote, li, ul, ol, hr, td, th, tr, table, sup, sub, small;
- includes a method to print various barcode formats using an improved version of "Generic Barcode Render Class" by Karim Mribti (http://www.mribti.com/barcode/) (require GD library: http://www.boutell.com/gd/)
- supports TrueTypeUnicode, TrueType, Type1 and encoding;
#11 Updated by remi almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- r21056 : user can select which font to use
- r21057 : provides DejavuSans which give good result (and size) in most european locale and cidfont for asiatic
- r21058 : add tcpdf_addfont command (from upstream) to easy allow admin to add more fonts
- italic variant are not used, but can be used later or by plugin.