With https://forge.indepnet.net/issues/976, this class will be managed by plugin OcsInventoryNG.
See to delete this class ?
- OCSInventory looks at ocslinks to see if the computer is new (creation) or must be update (already linked in GLPI)
- FusionInventory imports each computer like a new one (not use ocslinks)
|related to GLPI-PROJECT - Task #976: Convert mod OCS in a Plugin||Closed|
Updated by moyo about 2 years ago
Wht export it in the plugin ?
Standard rules may be used based on IP / MAC for example.
So, I think it must stay in CORE.
Updated by yllen almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to remi
Updated by walid over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from remi to walid
- % Done changed from 0 to 90