Record ID of item in item history
Often name is not significant (empty, N/A, model for monitor, ...)
At least for HISTORY_ADD_RELATION and HISTORY_DEL_RELATION
- Add $forceids option to getNameID()
The S/N could be useful too.
Record ID of item (relation/child) in item history, apply 14950+15194, fixed #3016
getNameID() is overloaded in (Should also check the plugins...)
I think, only getName() should be overloaded.
- Target version changed from 0.80.2 to 0.80.3
OK : No overload in my plugins
seems to be interesting for history...
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
I think it's OK, you can do it ;)
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom