Replay software dictionnary on existing DB : need to provide software's version as an input
To be discussed :
- a rule with action : version => append regex result
- replay rules on existing DB : it's mandatory to provide the version
It seems impossible to me to use this kind of action when replaying rules...
What do you think about it ?
fixed #2806 Replay software dictionnary on existing DB : need to provide software's version as an input
- Subject changed from Replay software dictionnary on existing DB to not take version as an input parameter to Replay software dictionnary on existing DB : need to provide software's version as an input
- Target version changed from 0.80 to 0.80.1
Yes it seems to be impossible so the replayDB need to skip this rule.
Problem is that the defined rules are wrongs.
Rules must be replay without problems... So rules with version as regex must be contruct not to match if version is not available.
Need to do a documentation warning
- Tracker changed from Bug to Task
- Project changed from GLPI-PROJECT to GLPI Documentation
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r752.
- Assignee set to walid
- Target version set to 0.84
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom