Warning if user is already planned
Plugins can planned things. So core may ask plugins if a user is available.
Reminder do not check already planned user.
Define items which may block a user ?
All items using planning blocks the user ?
- Check various itemtype which may planned something. Only display a warning if the user is already planned.
- Maybe need to add functions to itemtype to return conflict events to display links or informations.
Updated by moyo over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from is_alreayd_planned by plugins to is_already_planned by plugins
Updated by moyo about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from is_already_planned by plugins to Warning if user is already planned
- Target version changed from 0.78 to 0.80
Updated by moyo over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r11915.