Software comment are no more imported into GLPI from OCS.
See : http://glpi-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13742
I think comment is not a software attribute nor a software version one.
As some installer use comment to store installation date it probably should be manage as an attribute to the installation (in the glpi_inst_software table ? be carefull to the cost).
(In r8014) remove import_software_comments from OCS config - See #1234
- Project changed from GLPI-PROJECT to ocsinventoryng
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Not planned
- Assignee set to tsmr
- Target version changed from Not planned to 1.1.0
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r477.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom