Add a page to facilitate nagios supervision of GLPI
A URL to check that GLPI is fully available :
- GLPI database OK
- OCS databases OK (if configured)
- LDAP serveur OK (if configured)
This page could be use (should be documented) with the check_http plugin.
Ex : check_http -H servername -u /glpi/nagios.php
- Should this be a plugin or a core feature ?
- Should we handle specific right ? (from ip)
- Is there a need for a plugin HOOK ? (to add specific plugin check)
We also need to specify what is a "STATE_WARNING" and what is an "STATE_CRITICAL".
Updated by moyo almost 6 years ago
is check_http really able to an alyse response ?
I do not see something interesting in manpage :
Connect OK -> OK
Connect BAD -> CRITICAL
Incorrect response -> warning
Is index.php not able to do such a thing ?
Updated by remi almost 6 years ago
Right. Don't find a good solution ro return "STATE_WARNING".
index.php cannot be used because replicat can hide a problem.